When it comes to choosing primary care physician in Seminole for yourself and your family, you want to be sure you are doing all you can to make sure they are safe and healthy. Before deciding on if a doctor is the right fit, consider these questions for some extra help during this process:
- What are your qualifications? Finding out as much information as possible will help build that trust between patient and doctor.
- What records do you need? Before you go to a new office for the first time make sure you contact them to see what they need from you. This is important for any new primary care physician you choose to go to.
- How will communication work? If you have any questions or concerns, you are going to want to speak to your doctor directly rather than leaving them voicemail after voicemail. Make sure you figure out the best method for communication before you leave the office.
Dr. Fred Leslie: Primary Care Physician in Seminole
We provide our patients a wide variety services all in one office:
- Diet and Weight Loss when you make the decision to make permanent lifestyle changes that you and others will notice.
- Dermatology for regular hair, skin, and nail health.
- Seminole Family Primary Care Physician that benefits all ages, from infancy to elderly, to meet your medical needs.
- Minor Emergency Attention a service that saves you hassle, money, and time that comes with the emergency room.
- Back Pain and Auto Injury to get you back on your feet if you are suffering from neck pain, inflammation, or sprains caused by an accident.
- Walk-In Clinic for non-life threatening issues when you cannot wait for an appointment to become available.
We also provide services such as: Annual physicals, sports and school physicals, pregnancy tests, blood work, and much more. We even treat those vacationing around the Seminole areas that are in need of a primary care physician.
Dr. Fred Leslie has been providing those in Seminole and the surrounding areas with superior attention for over 30 years. Rather than just treating the symptoms, Dr. Fred Leslie and his experienced team work to find the underlying source of the problem. For more information on any of the services we provide or to schedule an appointment for one of our service call our office today at (727) 851-9910 to get the doctoring that you deserve.